Top 5 Reasons to Go VIP
March 16, 2017
Despite the sandy beach and grassy park lending more than enough room for all attendees to create their own personal space, some might argue it’s worth the little extra to Go VIP. It’d definitely not needed to have an unforgettable weekend, but if you find yourself with the extra funds, we highly recommend you check out the Top 5 Reasons to Go VIP:
- Water Access: It wouldn’t be Mamby on the Beach without, well, the beach! Just like last year, a VIP pass will grant you exclusive access to the lovely waters located right beside the festival grounds, where you’ll be able to dip your feet and enjoy the music from the comfort of the lake. This is the only festival in Chicago that allows attendees to go in the water!
- Preferred Viewing: Ever find yourself stuck behind a 7-foot tall behemoth at your favorite stage with no hope of seeing anything but the back of his head? Fear not, as Mamby’s VIP pass will come with access to each of the event’s strategically placed elevated viewing areas where attendees can enjoy their beverages and music, with a perfect view of the festivities.
- Tiki Lounge: VIP holders are also invited to experience our one-of-a-kind, custom built tiki lounge this year. The shaded area will serve as the ideal refuge from the summer sun as attendees relax and unwind away from the crowds. Couches, access to the Fieldhouse bathroom, and private bar is included!
- Private Bar with Premium Drinks: If beer isn’t your beverage of choice, our private bar serving premium drinks will come as a saving grace for all your music festival needs. Specialty cocktails such as the Mamby Mule and Beach Bomb will be sold exclusively to VIP pass holders.
- Express Entry: Who doesn’t love being able to skip lines? As part of the festival’s VIP package, pass holders will be able to use a dedicated entry line that’s sure to be clear of traffic for the length of the weekend.
In addition to a VIP cloth wristband and private fieldhouse restrooms, our 2016 VIP package is not something you want to pass up on.
To secure your pass today, visit our ticketing page HERE.